Carolyn Martin-Johnson, CSAC, MS, LPC
- Master Degree in Counseling from University of Wisconsin Green Bay
- Associates Degree in Alcohol and Drug Addictions from Fox Valley Technical College in Appleton, Wisconsin
Carolyn Martin-Johnson, CSAS, MS, LPC
"Grant me the serenity to appreciate each person's uniqueness.
Courage to go with them on their journey.
Wisdom to challenge them to be all they want to be."
- Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor, CSAC
- Trauma, domestic abuse, sexual abuse, childhood sexual and physical abuse, EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing), marriage and couples counseling, relationship issues, anger management, grief and loss, alcohol and drug addictions, mood disorders, anxiety, schizophrenia, cognitive delays, obsessive compulsive disorder, ADD/ADHD, autism spectrum, parenting children with special needs, stress management.
- Children, adolescents and adults through the Outpatient clinic.