Cynthia "Tia" Thomas, MSW, LCSW
Lead Autism Therapist
Tia Thomas, MSW, LCSW
"You can't change the direction of the wind, but you can choose how to adjust your sails"
Philosophy of Practice:
"There is a great deal of satisfaction in helping a person to realize their self worth, improve their family relationships, recover from emotional difficulties. I love my job and the people I work with and I hope to keep doing this for the rest of my life!"
- Adoption adjustment, autism spectrum, play therapy, divorce, anxiety and depression, bipolar disorder, gender identity, parenting children with special needs
- Children, teens, adults, couples, families and groups through the Outpatient Clinic and the Autism Program.
- Family and friends, garage sales, shopping, movies, vacations, gardening, remodeling. I especially love to spoil my Grandson!
- Master of Social Work from University of Nebraska, Omaha
- Licensed Clinical Social Work
- ACSW (Academy of Certified Social Workers)
- Certified Divorce Mediator
- Member of National Association of Social Workers