Rachael Gilbertson, MSW, LCSW
- Bachelor of Social Work, University of Wisconsin- Green Bay
- Master of Social Work, University of Wisconsin- Madison
Rachael Gilbertson, LCSW
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing that it is stupid."
My greatest passion is helping clients discover their own inner strengths and abilities to better help them be able to manage whatever situations life throws their way.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW
- Mood disorders, anxiety, behavioral issues, Autism, domestic abuse, ADHD, communication issues, stress management, parenting, ODD, Borderline Personality Disorder, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, bullying, self-esteem issues, family therapy, couples therapy, and brainspotting.
- Children ages 3 and up, adults, couples, families in the Outpatient clinic and In-Home Psychotherapy Program
- World traveling, football, reading, fitness and spending time with family and friends