Mindy Modaff, BA
Autism Program Manager
- Bachelors in Human Services from University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh
- Currently working on BCaBA (Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysis)
"I believe that every child with autism deserves an individualized autism treatment program. It is so important for treatment teams to work together to develop programs that best meet the child's needs. I strive to provide each family with guidance and support because each child and his/her family is unique."
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Ages 2 to 21 through the Autism Program.
- Spending time with family and friends, scrapbooking, horseback riding and reading a good book!