Joe Hoelscher, MSW, LCSW, SAC
- Master of Social Work from University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Masters of Science, Management from Silver Lake College
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Substance Abuse Counselor
Joe Hoelscher MSW, LCSW, SAC
"The most rewarding part of the job is seeing and helping coach personal client growth and development because it is the client that has to make the personal changes."
- Addictions, children with mood disorders, sports performance enhancement, family treatment, play therapy, wellness, ADHD, employee assistance program, anxiety, depression and relationships. Joe is AODA certified and has 15+ years professional experience working with adolescents in a variety of mental health clinics.
- Children to adults, couples, families and groups through the Outpatient clinic
- Bicycle racing, family, vacationing on the gulf coast of Florida